Immigration & Work Permits

Migrating overseas often requires numerous immigration regulations to be followed.

We simplify and streamline the process for you, in the application for permits and work passes.


For foreign professionals, managers and executives. Candidates need to earn at least $4,500 a month and have acceptable qualifications.

For eligible foreign entrepreneurs who are keen to start and operate a business in Singapore that is venture-backed or possesses innovative technologies.

For high-earning existing Employment Pass holders or overseas foreign professionals. The PEP offers greater flexibility than an Employment Pass.

For mid-level skilled staff. Candidates need to earn at least $2,500 a month and meet the assessment criteria.

For semi-skilled foreign workers in the construction, manufacturing, marine shipyard, process or services sector.

For spouses and children of eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders.

For parents, common-law spouses, step-children or handicapped children of eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders.

For eligible spouses or children of Singapore citizens or PRs holding an LTVP/LTVP+  issued by ICA. The holder is pre-approved to work in Singapore. They can only apply for a PLOC when applying for, or renewing the LTVP/LTVP+.

The benefits of having a valid local pass are that you will be able to enter the country visa free and be able to stay longer than a normal tourist would. Depending on the type of visa acquired, you might be able to also bring your spouse and children along with you. Other benefits will include being able to open a local bank account easily as well being able to get a local identity card or driving license.

Guides to Work Passes in Singapore

These guides include information such as the eligibility, application process, and renewal process for various work passes in Singapore

United Arab Emirates

Work permit which is also known as a Labour card is the identity proof of the workers in the UAE. Employees must carry their labor card while moving in the country. It has details like the employee’ name and his profession, employer name, nationality, expiry date, personal number, work permit number, and labor card number. It is usually valid for 2 years


This permit is issued to the employees with specific skills. It is usually issued for technical or managerial jobs in Malaysia. The pass is subject to the contract of employment (up to 60 months).

This pass issued to foreign nationals for employment for less than 2 years or salary less than RM 5,000.

Employment Pass holders are eligible to apply for Long-Term Social Visit Pass for parents/parents-in-law, children over 18 years of age, or legally adopted children over 18 years of age.

Employment Pass holders are eligible to apply for a Dependant Pass for their spouses, children under 18 years of age, legally adopted children under 18 years of age, or parents.

It is issued to those who remain employed by the company in your home country but required to visit Malaysia for work purpose for a period up to 6 months.

Need help? Get Started Now.

TKLOW can process your immigration application quickly and reliably.