Personalised Employment Pass in Singapore.

This is for the high-earning existing Employment Pass holder or overseas foreign professional.
Our team can help you with the requirements so you can get the pass quickly and easily.

Introduction to Personalised Employment Pass

For eligible high-earning Employment Pass holders and overseas foreign professions. It is not tied to an employer and offers greater flexibility than an Employment Pass.


Application Time

8 Weeks


Employment Pass Introduction

Length of Stay

3 years



Minimum Salary

SG$12,000 per/month

Eligibility Criteria

Who can apply for the Personalised Employment Pass?


Any nationality can apply for an EntrePass

You can apply for a PEP if you are:

  • An overseas foreign professional and your last monthly salary overseas was at least $18,000. Your last drawn salary should have been within 6 months before you apply.
  • An Employment Pass holder earning a fixed monthly salary of at least $12,000

You are not eligible to apply for the PEP if you are:

  • An Employment Pass holder under the sponsorship scheme
  • A freelancer or foreigner who intends to work on a freelance-basis
  • A sole proprietor, partner or where a director is also a shareholder in a registered company
  • A journalist, editor, sub-editor or producer

To keep holding a PEP, you must:

  • Not be unemployed in Singapore for more than 6 months at any time. Otherwise, you will need to cancel the pass.
  • Earn a fixed salary of at least $144,000 per calendar year, regardless of the number of months you are employed
  • Submit notifications to the Ministry of Manpower concerning the following:
    • When you start or leave a job
    • If you change your contact details, such as local contact person or address
    • Your annual fixed salary. You need to declare it by 31 January of every year.

Application Process

How to apply for an EntrePass?

The process of application for Personalised Employment Pass takes approximately 8 weeks and it includes the following steps:

TKLow can  assist you with the application procedure by following the below steps required by the Ministry of Manpower:

  • Fill up the application and upload the required documents
  • Pay the application fee
  • Check application status
  • get the in-principle approval (IPA) letter (it usually takes 8 weeks). The IPA gives you 6 months to come to Singapore and get the pass issued.

You must be in Singapore when we request for the PEP to be issued.

To get the PEP issued TKLow will:

  • Make the request and submit the supporting documents
  • Provide a home or office address where you can receive the card
  • Nominate up to 3 authorised recipients to receive the card, and provide their NRIC, FIN or passport number, mobile numbers, and email address.
  • When the pass is issued, deliver you the notification letter

The notification letter:

  • Allows you to start work and travel in and out of Singapore while waiting for the pass card
  • States if you need to register to have fingerprints and photo taken
  • Is valid for 1 month from the date of issue (it can be extended depending on travel plans)

Application Documents

What documents do you need to apply for an EntrePass?


If you are an existing Employment Pass holder, you will need to fill in the following details on your Personalised Employment Pass application form:

  • Details of your passport
  • Name and address of employer, if available
  • Job and salary details, if available
  • Local contact details (for overseas professionals, the local contact details can be furnished upon approval)
  • Details of Dependent’s Pass holders, if applicable
  • Details of long-term social visit pass holders, if applicable

If you are not an Employment Pass holder, you will need to provide the following additional documents:

  • A copy of the personal particulars page of your passport
  • The employment contract of your new and/or previous employment, if any
  • Past three months’ salary slips and bank account statements
  • Latest tax statement
  • A copy of your latest resume and relevant educational certificates

Renewal Process

How do you renew your Personalised Employment Pass?

Unlike the other work passes, the Personalised Employment Pass cannot be renewed upon expiration of the three-year period.

Upon expiration, you could continue to work in Singapore with an Employment Pass or you can apply for permanent residency.

PEP holders can apply for permanent residence provided he or she is employed in Singapore at the point of making the PR application. Additionally it is not necessary to wait for the PEP to expire before applying for a Singapore PR.

You can also cancel your pass at any point in time. However, once it is cancelled, you will not be able to apply for a new Personalised Employment Pass.

Taking care of the whole immigration process from start to finish.

Pre-application advice

Pre-application advice on available types of work / residency visas in Singapore and requirements for a successful application

Application tracking

Filing and tracking the status of applications

Documents issuance

Arranging for issuance of EP / DP cards upon in-principle approval


Translation of notarisation documents, or translation of other documents as needed


Handling renewal of work and related passes

Need help? Get Started Now.

TKLOW can process your immigration application quickly and reliably.